Albatros D.Va – finished

Well, this is certainly a way to finish a build.

All it took was one mistake. I applied a little too much glue when attaching one of the machine guns, damaging the “plywood” paintjob. While easy to apply, this paintjob is rather hard to repair. The longer and harder I tried, the worse it got. At some point I decided I just don’t want to do this, I tore the thing to pieces and put it in the trash. I want to cry.

In the hindsight, I could just have scraped the whole exterior paintjob and start from scratch. Well, now I feel even worse.

Plastic modelling is relaxing they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *